Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Peek inside of my Jujube BFF

I've had a lot of questions and comments on my diaper bag. I guess Petunia Picklebottom is pretty popular in Utah, so it's not as common to see a jujube? I'm not sure, but I thought I'd just blog about my bag instead of answering multiple questions.

This is my diaper bag fully packed for one baby. We're having another baby in July, but it'll basically be the same things give or take a couple items. 
The front pocket, or the "mommy pocket", has things for me. Usually it's: wallet, keys, hair ties, hand sanitizer, chapstick, pen & glasses. I usually have a ton of room left over. 

This is the main inside pocket packed. 
It always amazes me how much it holds. I have: 
Day planner, 2 Thatcher books, a mama book, bib, burp cloth (to wipe runny noses), tiny book of mormon, 4 or 5 cars, a spatula (aka best toy ever), Han solo riding a tauntaun, mummy toy, usually 4 or 5 snacks (which generally I keep packed in a breastmilk storage zipper bag inside the bag but it's in the wash), changing pad (has its own pocket on the back of the bag), 2 cloth diapers, wetbag (bag you put dirty diapers in while out and about), 2 or 3 cloth wipes, homemade bum cream and tissues. 
Usually a sippy cup is in the side pocket. I still have lots of room for more diapers, cloth breastpads etc when we have two. 

I seriously love this bag! It's so roomy, never feels over packed or too heavy and I love that it can be a backpack or messenger bag. Basically you all need a jujube! 
:) 







No comments:

Post a Comment